Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mommy and Cason's weekend

Last weekend Terry had a fishing tournament and Cason and I were on our own Friday night. We had a dinner date and went to the park. He loves swinging! He isn't quite big enough for anything else but we go down the slide together and he's pretty happy with that and walking around.



On Saturday Cason and I met up with Terry at the lake for the weigh in and we were supposed to camp with him Saturday night. I am not the biggest fan of real camping. RVs are fine but I have a thing about the campground bathrooms. Terry convinced me that these were clean and he rented a tent camper-just to clarify I don't count tent campers as RVs.

The weekend started off a little rough with an upset tummy and ear infection for Cason. He seemed in good spirits and his tummy was better though so I decided to pack up some stuff and head to the lake. Terry was in a good mood because he and his partner placed and got a check. Somewhere there is a picture of Terry and Cason getting the check together. Cason was so cute and he loved looking at the fish in the tank.  Cason had a great time playing in the sand but when we got back to the camper I think he decided it was not for him. In the end Cason and I ended up driving back to the house and leaving Terry in his tent camper. We were probably all better off. Cason slept the whole way home and all night and I didn't have to use campground bathrooms! :)

 
The amount of drool this guy produces is amazing.  I think he has a new tooth on the bottom finally starting to come through.  That is sand on his face and arms.  He kept digging his toes in the sand and was a complete mess by the time he was done playing.  He loved it though and it kept him in a good mood.  He wasn't ready to leave.  The spot on his forehead is a bruise.  He isn't totally steady on his feet and hasn't quite figured out how to balance all the time. 









1 comment: