Tuesday, April 9, 2013

First Birthday! - Part 1


Cason's first birthday celebration started a few weeks ago with a photoshoot.  Cason and I headed up to Plano a few weekends ago so my friend Chrissy could take some birthday boy shots.  My parents helped drag all of our props and the smash cake and Elliott was the photo assistant for the day. 

I love all the pictures but I am just posting a few here.  I didn't get around to invitations for his birthday since it was really just family but might create a first birthday announcement so I can have something to put in his baby book that doesn't really exist.  This blog includes way more stuff than I would probably ever get around to putting in a baby book.




Terry hates the cake smash pictures.  I'm not entirely sure why but its something to do with wasting a whole cake (its not wasted if you eat it- Elliott helped) and he doesn't like the naked baby thing.  I'm cracking up as I write this because Chrissy and I had an extensive text conversation about how we are going to pull off a cake smash picture for Terry's next birthday.  I'm including some but I won't include too many- they are all super cute though! Enjoy!
Such a handsome boy!



 
 
 
The best part about these pictures is that he actually got in to the cake smash.  We had two birthday parties and he didn't want any part of eating his cake and both time almost ended up crying.  I think it was the singing and attention so I'm really glad I got these pictures.,

No comments:

Post a Comment