Saturday, October 27, 2012

A day with Cason

This is a typical home work day with my little man.  He makes it really easy on me by always finding ways to entertain himself.

This was kind of a strange occurance.  He started out bouncing, then chewing on the seat, and the next thing I knew he was passed out.  I moved him to the crib and he slept for another 2 hours.


 He has discovered that he can get under the bed in the office.  He is constantly rolling under it.  There is nothing under there but he loves it and is always so proud of himself.  The third picture is my favorite.
 
 
 

He can sit now for longer periods.  Some times he just sits and watches me work. He is also babbling more so we have little conversations.  He is fascinated by typing.  Even if he is playing when I start typing a lot he stops and watches me.   

We took a little lunch break and Cason was rolling around on the living room floor. He was banging his head on the media cabinet door but kept rolling over to it.  I tried to put a boot in front of the door but this is how that turned out.  We also lost our pants at some point.
 
I tried to get a picture of his tooth but he wasn't cooperating.  So just another cute picture. :)  He has one on the bottom and another one next to it coming in right now.  He's really happy about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment