Saturday, October 20, 2012

A bunch of pictures

This is a catch up since I haven't really been on top of this lately. When this one is done there is also a six month post below.  I also forgot in the six month update that he finally has a tooth!  There is just a little bit of white poking out.  Hopefully by the next post I can get a picture of it.

Cason driving the boat like a big boy.

 
He like to destroy things while he plays with them.


 
He is trying to hold a bottle.  He hasn't figured out you have to tip it to drink it.
 
Cason driving the car.  There is a theme with Daddy's pictures.
 
He really wants my phone when I get it out.  He looks like such a little man in this one.
 
I had to go to Nashville for work last week. This is Cason dropping me off.  It was a little early.
 
Grandma Dale came in to help take care of the boys.  This is one of the pictures she sent me of him playing while I was gone.
 
He always makes this face.  Terry finally caught him on camera doing it.
 
Just being cute!
 
And finally...getting ready for winter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment