Tuesday, May 8, 2012

1 Month



We have reached 1 month!  As of last Thursday he was 10 lbs so he is definitely growing now.  Cason seems so much bigger and I think even cuter. :)  He is still a very sweet baby although we have had some recent fussiness.  We are still supplementing with formula and think he might have some lactose intolerance.  After several tries (who would think sensitive formula for lactose intolerance was actually milk based?!) we are on soy formula and I am not eating any dairy.  It could be a coincidence but we think its working and after several days last week I will do just about anything to not have to hear those cries!

He still sleeps most of the time, but has started to get on a little bit of a schedule and almost has night time figured out.  He smiles all the time. It is the sweetest when he is falling asleep.  As of today he hates hats.  I stopped putting them on because he wasn't a huge fan but would tolerate it and we haven't really needed them.  It was a little chilly outside this morning so I tried it.  Immediate melt down.  I took it off and we were good.  He doesn't seem to mind the blanket I wrapped him in and draped around his head.  He is still sleeping with it 2 hours later.

I'm not sure how this is less annoying than a hat.
Some pictures from the past several weeks.




He has started to notice lights and if you put him on his back he will look at the lights or windows.  But as I look at all my pictures most of his time is spent sleeping or about to sleep.
Sleepy Baby
Sleeping with Daddy
So sweet

1 comment:

  1. Love, love the pics! The one with Terry is too cute. Those are some of my favorite pics of my guys :)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete