Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Christmas!

We were so excited for Cason's first Christmas. Since Christmas was on Tuesday we were actually in Austin and went back to Plano later in the week through New Years. We spent lots of time with family and Cason got to see his cousins several times. He's not quite big enough to play with them but I think he was taking notes for the future.

It is so nice to have all the extra helping hands! We stayed with my parents but Grandma D kept Cason two nights so we got extra rest. My parents usually woke up with him and we got to sleep in a little bit more than usual too. Some of us can't really sleep late anymore while others seem to have no problem at all. I will let you guess which is which. :)

New Year's Eve/Day Cason woke up once at about 4:45 and then went back down until 9am!! I guess we could have at least stayed up until midnight. ;).

Here are a few pictures from the festivities. I didn't get my moms pictures and she took most of them for our Christmas. We might be seeing Christmas pictures again around February.

The first pictures are from Grandma Dale's with Unca B.  Somewhere along the way we lost our pants.  He didn't really get in to the wrapping paper but he really wanted to eat the tissue paper.

 





The next two are from our Christmas.  Cason attacking Daddy and playing in his new toy from Santa.


He shopped all day the Thursday after Christmas with me, my mom, my Granny (on her 80th birthday!) and my dad.  He was almost this happy the entire time-no joke.  Grandaddy provided lots of entertainment and stroller services.

This was one of our days at home.  He starting sitting on me and watching Sesame Street.  He slowly slid down until he was like this.  He just looks so sweet.  Sesame Street is like a drug for him.  He kind of watches other cartoons but Sesame Street does it every time.



1 comment: