Saturday, July 21, 2012

First Cold, Working from home, and Diaper Changes


Cason has been helping me work from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  We have the best time playing, napping (mostly Cason and Daddy at lunch) and doing some work too.  Unfortunately the last two weeks we have been a sick bunch and just as I was back in the swing of working we were derailed.  Cason started the trend with what we thought was a cold.  Then Terry got it along with a sinus infection.  We had a rough week without much sleep.  Cason went from waking up once at night to waking up 3 or 4 times.  I called in my mom for some help so Terry and I could get a little rest.  Just as she got in town I started to get sick.  We all had some nasty virus that knocked us out but we are feeling better, just a lingering sniffle or two and lots of coughing, and only one wake up call a night.
He was so sad when he was sick.  He just wanted to be held and sleep.  Poor baby!
Napping at lunch while I get some work done.

Diaper changes in our house have become a comical event for me.  Most of the time Terry has an iron stomach and I appreciate this enormously.  Most people know I cannot handle throw up but for some reason gagging doesn't bother me.  It actually cracks me up.  Not sure why.  As Cason gets bigger, Terry has more and more trouble with the stinky diapers.  They make him gag and me laugh. I think his smell issues started with a trip to the dump while I was pregnant and forever changed him.  His solution was a painters mask and peppermint oil he sprinkles in it before he gets down to business.
No more problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment